Hygiene and Safety Procedures for guests and staff
We will ensure the following practices will be followed when we reopen:
- All our staff will receive full training on implementation and maintenance of our Hygiene and Safety Procedures
- Hand washing every 30 minutes. Signage at entrances to remind staff and guest to wash hands with soap and warm water frequently, for at least 20 seconds each time.
- Boat Yard Gin spray bottles will be made available at the entrances to the restaurant.
- No physical contact (no handshakes).
- We will ensure that social distancing guidelines are adhered to.
- Lidded bins with foot pedals and plastic bin liners will be available in shared areas such as bathrooms and at the entrances to the restaurant.
- Disposable paper towels will be provided in shared washrooms.
- Light switches, door handles, shared surfaces, counter tops, hard surfaces etc will be sanitised regularly.
- Receipts/Invoices for guests will be emailed on departure if requested.
- Preferred payment options are Credit/Debit cards.
- Disposable gloves will be used by our staff members when handling cash.
- All menu cover will be cleaned after each use and we ask customers place there drinks orders and food orders at the same time to limit contact.
- Dining and drinking. Table service only, no buffets. Minimal handling of glassware, crockery, and cutlery. Salt, pepper, milk jugs and any other condiment dishes will be disinfected after every meal sitting.
- Only disposable napkins will be used.
- Kitchen food safety practices. Tully mill is registered with the Environmental Health as a Restaurant and will continue to adhere to HSE guideline and to implement HACCAP practices.
- All rubbish will be disposed of immediately into external commercial waste bins. Staff disposing of rubbish will wear disposable rubber gloves.
- The ventilation at Tully Mill is good. Being an old corn mill with draughty windows and doors, the restaurant is always well ventilated.
- In the event guests are feeling unwell or are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please not come to the restaurant and contact your GP.
- All staff members will have their temperature taken on arrival to work daily using a contactless thermometer.
- Any member of staff with a fever of COVID-19 symptoms will be sent home and contact with their GP is mandatory.
Keep safe and keep healthy!